Who we are
ARTEFACT, a data consultancy in France founded by ex-McKinsey and ex-Googlers, has merged with
NETBOOSTER GROUP, a media performance agency who has been pioneering the digital media
buying space for 18 years.
The new Group will become the first agency designed for the AI era, a digital one-stop-shop CMOs
need in order to master the digital & data ecosystem.
We offer a broad range of services, from strategy consulting (vision, tools, governance) to operating
campaigns across channels (search, display, social, CRM) through data science (segmentation,
scoring, predictive algorithms, …) or creativity (big ideas, brand platforms, …).
Our one-stop-shop approach translates into 4 departments, being developed in every countries :
Consulting, Data, Creativity and Activation.
We believe the Group we are building will disrupt the Marketing industry with key differentiator
being : tech mindset (automatisation, AI), commando teams (consultants, data scientists, media
buyers and creative minds working together), data-driven approach (transparency, business impact)
and culture of excellence among our employees (PhDs/MBAs, top tier schools, ex-McKinsey/BCG/Bain, …)
The Group counts around 700 employees for a gross margin of around 60 M€ and international
presence in 15 countries – in Europe (FR, UK, DE, NL, ES, IT, Nordics) as well as MEA (Dubai, South
Africa) and Asia (HK, Shanghai, KL, …)
They work with us : Deutsche Telekom, AccorHotels, Carrefour, Orange, Emirates, Sephora, Danone,
Selfridges, Air France, and many others…
What you will be doing
You will join our Research & Development team which helps clients transform and improve their marketing strategy by applying advanced analytics to generate value-creating insights from big data and artificial intelligence. You’ll take part in every steps of the project from initial client facing to the final delivery.
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience developing and applying predictive models and other advanced statistical approaches in a corporate or consulting setting, preferably in a marketing and sales
- Quantitative background in Statistics, Computer Science, Math or other technical field. Graduate
- Advanced knowledge of data management tools including SQL/RDBMS, NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB), Hadoop, Spark and/or other big data technologies
- Experience with common analysis tools – SQL, R, and Python. Demonstrable familiarity with code
and programming concepts.
- Experience linking multiple data platforms (social media, open, etc) and with data visualization tools
- Intellectual curiosity, along with on excellent problem-solving skill, including the ability to
disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
Why you should join us
- Place to be : data and its application in marketing is a hot topic, the type of success that
everyone wants in its resume
- Knowledge : with Artefact/NetBooster you will build a true expertise while leveraging the
methodologies and rigor of consulting
- Entrepreneurs : you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until
we make a huge dent into this industry !